Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Vegetables
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into sticks
- 2 parsnips, peeled and cut into sticks
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 120g Brussel Sprouts
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (392°F).
- In a bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, minced garlic, dried rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Place the pork tenderloin in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over it. Let it marinate for about 20-30 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, toss the carrots, parsnips, red onion, sprouts and bell peppers with a drizzle of olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place the marinated pork tenderloin on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Arrange the seasoned vegetables around the pork.
- Roast in the preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 63-68°C (145-155°F).
- Remove from the oven and let the pork rest for a few minutes before slicing.
- Slice the pork tenderloin and arrange it on a serving platter with the roasted vegetables.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley.
- Serve the balsamic glazed pork tenderloin with roasted vegetables and enjoy!