Horseradish and Mustard-Marinated Beef Steak
- 2 Beef Fillet Steaks (approximately 200g each) or Beef Striploin Steaks
- 2 tablespoons Wholegrain Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Horseradish Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- Fresh Rosemary Sprigs, for garnish (optional)
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the wholegrain mustard, horseradish sauce, olive oil, minced garlic, salt, and black pepper.
- Place the beef fillet or striploin steaks in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over them. Ensure both sides of the steaks are coated. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat a grill or griddle pan over high heat. Remove the steaks from the marinade and allow any excess marinade to drip off.
- Grill the beef fillet or striploin steaks for approximately 3-4 minutes on each side for medium-rare, or adjust the cooking time according to your desired level of doneness.
- Remove the steaks from the grill and let them rest for a few minutes before slicing.
- Serve the Horseradish and Mustard-Marinated Beef Steak hot, garnished with fresh rosemary sprigs if desired. This dish pairs perfectly with roasted vegetables or a classic potato salad.