Summer Harvest Pasta Salad
- 200g pasta of your choice
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 150g cucumber, diced
- 150g bell peppers (assorted colours), chopped
- 75g red onion, finely chopped
- 30g fresh parsley, chopped
- 50g feta cheese, crumbled
- 60ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 30ml lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked pasta, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, bell peppers, red onion, and fresh parsley.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the extra-virgin olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper to make the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta salad and toss gently to coat.
- Sprinkle crumbled feta cheese over the top and serve.