Seasonal Roast Medley
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and cut into sticks
- 2 medium courgettes, sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F). Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the carrots, courgettes, red onion, red bell pepper, and yellow bell pepper.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the vegetables and sprinkle with dried thyme, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat the vegetables evenly.
- Spread the vegetables in a single layer on the prepared baking tray.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and slightly caramelized, stirring halfway through.