Grilled Garden Skewers
- 1 courgette, sliced into rounds
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill or a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the courgette, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, red onion, and cherry tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, minced garlic, dried oregano, salt, and pepper to make the marinade.
- Pour the marinade over the vegetables and toss to coat them evenly.
- Thread the vegetables onto skewers, alternating between the different vegetables.
- Grill the skewers for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until the vegetables are tender and lightly charred.