Seasonal Veggie Stir-Fry
- 30ml sesame oil
- 150g broccoli florets
- 150g sugar snap peas
- 150g baby corn, halved
- 150g carrot, julienned
- 150g red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 30ml soy sauce
- 15ml rice vinegar
- 15ml honey
- 15g sesame seeds (optional)
- Spring onions, sliced (for garnish)
- Heat sesame oil in a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add broccoli, sugar snap peas, baby corn, carrot, and red bell pepper. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Add minced garlic and grated ginger, stir-fry for another minute until fragrant.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, rice vinegar, and honey to make the sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the vegetables and toss to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds (if using) and garnish with sliced spring onions.
- Serve hot over steamed rice or noodles.